Must have games!

Hello Everyone!
 I was sitting here, trying to think of something to blog about, when I realised. I had not done anything gaming in a while! 
 So I am going to list some must have games that are out RIGHT NOW and some that you should keep your eyes out for! 

 FIFA 19


                   

Some may call it "Dead".
Some may say that 'PES' is better (blasphemy!)
Yet. It is the only game I have brought every single year since 1998! 
I adore FIFA... Sometimes. We have a little love hate relationship with a fair few rows. 
What with the amount of packs I buy on Ultimate and having to replace broken controllers once a week, I am honestly surprised I still have a roof over my head!
If you are a FIFA Ultimate Team addict (like me). Then come to my UT anonymous meetings, we meet Monday. Wednesday and Friday... I'm just kidding, but seriously I think I may need someone to make one of these for me!
In all seriousness. If you are a lover of FIFA Ultimate team. Consider buying the Champions edition of the game (links above will take you straight to them). It offers 3 days early access, meaning you can play from 25th September! You also get 20 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (one a week). I know one a week sounds awful but hey, it's packs for nothing!
It also gives you loan Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar!
It is pricey at £70, but you get all that (and more) for the price of 2k FIFA points!
OH, AND, if you have pre ordered the game on Xbox/PS4 and you have EA access, you can get yourself 10 hours of FIFA 19 gameplay... Wait for it... RIGHT NOW! I know! This is the absolute BEST time to open packs as the market will be empty and EA need to fill the market so you will pull some ABSOLUTE beasts in these 10 hours!

Marvels Spider-man


                     

Just incase you work for NASA and have been on a space station for the past few weeks. PlayStation managed to secure Spiderman as and exclusive! (I am not salty about this at all... I mean I have a PS4 but I never play it, now I have to!) YouTubers and streamers have been going mad for this game! I can see why, it is graphically stunning, and swinging through New York feels effortless and is incredibly fun! 
There are literally 100's of bonus objectives, collectables, missions etc. YouTubers are locked (or they were) in an epic showdown to be the first to get 100% and unlock that lucrative completionist suit for their favourite neighbourhood Spider-Man!
If you have not seen Spider-Man Homecoming there is a link to buy/rent it above! 
This Spider-Man game follows our new and latest Spider-Man, try not to get too attached, they tend to change every week!
This Spider-Man does not follow the likes of Toby Maguire's Spiderman who produces web himself but he uses gadgets! 
So in the game you can use a redicoulous amount of gadgets to turn a fight in you favour!
There are talent trees so you can upgrade Spidey and play the game your way!
I highly recommend this game, even if you cheered at "Mr. Stark... I don't feel good." (You're heartless if you did by the way) you will still enjoy this game! Purely for the content and combat system!
This is the closest you will get to New York City without boarding a plane!


Spyro Trilogy Reignited


                             

YES, you heard me correctly! YES, this is real! YES, this is being released in November! YES, you are allowed to cry!
Any 90s babies out there, like myself, will know that this charging, gliding, firebreathing, purple BEAST took up the majority of our lives! 
Like with the remastered versions of the Crash Bandicoot series (that was hype too!). Spyro has followed suit. 
If you are too young to remember spyro then, honestly, educate yourself on what a real game looks like! 
We can all shoot someone in the face, but can you chase a little hooded dragon egg stealing ninja, while charging with limited steering opportunity, when the ninja is already 5x faster than you? No, didn't think so!
Spyro, revolutionised platform gaming, even offering a 360 camera angle. It combines platforming with many quests, challenges and boss fights! 
I for one can not wait to revisit this!
Firstly, due to absolute nostalgia!
Second, I absolutely loved it the 1st time
And third, I want to see if I have got any better at it as an adult than I was as a child!
Pre order it right now!


Call of Duty: Black Ops 4





Well, COD is still going strong as it would seem.
To be honest, I am one of those people that buy Call of Duty, every new release, desperately trying to recapture the glory days of COD 4 Modern Warfare (Don't care what anyone says, the best COD, none have even come close). I got the legacy edition of Infinite Warfare (worst COD I have ever played) just to get the COD 4 remastered, low and behold they messed it up, all they had to do was make the graphics better but no. It didn't feel right.
Call of Duty World War 2 was great, in my opinion. 
Lots of things to do, loads of guns with loads of unlockables but was still stale... Same old COD kind of thing...
Black ops 4 however, is hoping to follow in the MEGA success of 'PUBG' and it's baby baby baby baby sister 'Fortnite' by making a battle royale online mode! CODG!! 
If that doesn't make you want to instantly pre-order the game right now, maybe this will!
The Amazon link above gets you 2 hours of double xp and an exclusive calling card! Not only that, if you pre-order, you will receive access to the Beta!! 
The full game is not released until October, so you have time to find all the best places to drop, the best guns, best hiding spots, before any of the other noobs get the game!
If you are one of those people that buy Call of Duty for the story mode...
Then, bye...
Kidding, kind of, nah. It is apparently set between Black Ops 2 and 3 and is sort of a prequal from what I can gather. 
I can't offer much more information than that as I personally am so not interested in the story campaign, it's all about squashing the noobs for me!

Classic PS1 Release!


                                     

OMG. Like, damn. 
The nostalgia, is too high... It hurts!
So, many of you probably still have your PS1/PS2, LIKE ME!
They are probably battered paperweights at this point, LIKE MINE!
You probably have not even seen that little rectangular block which carried all of your precious saved data... How scary is it to think there is a generation out there right now that never knew the struggles of memory cards?! 
Even if you have the memory card, where oh where are the games that dominated your childhood and destroyed your views on reality!?
Now, you can have it all!
This bad boy comes pre loaded with 20, yes, 20 of the best PS1 games of all time!
So far, they have only announced 5 games out of the twenty (that o can find) which are.

Final Fantasy VII (7)
Just THE greatest game of all time!

Tekken 3
Just pick Eddy and spam that spin kick, you know you want to!

Jumping Flash
One of the staples in Platform games!

Ridge Racer Type 4
I think this needs absolutely no introduction!

Wild Arms
A JRPG that predates Final Fantasy (by a couple of weeks)

With the release date being in December, I can not think of a better Christmas present! Be it for your children, or your big children (husband/wife) In some cases, even your parents!

15 more games to be announced by Sony also! With those 5 Beasts already guaranteed it can only get even better!

The Last of Us Remastered

                               

I am going to end this blog on a modern classic!
'The Last of Us' was a complete masterpiece.
The Characters, the story, the actors, the graphics, just all of it!
A post apocalyptic world where from the first minute it pulls you in by playing your heart strings like a harp!
You fall in love with the characters. It feels like you're in a movie, where you are the director!
The graphics were so good the first time around and believe me, they are even better now!
This remastered game has been around for a long time, I believe a 2013 release date? 
Although some people may not have noticed!
Not only that. With 'The Last of Us 2' being teased for a 2019 release. I think it's time to revisit this beauty in all its glory, to refresh yourself on what's to come!

Well, I hope you enjoyed that!
Go get yourself some games! 
All the images in the blog will give you directions links to buy the games of you want to!
I will do some more "what's to come" games that you can pre order on my next blog!

Happy gaming everyone!

Kieren x

Comments

Popular Posts