Sorry! Reason for not posting + Random Rant!

"Oh, look who it is! Fancy seeing you back here. Remember us do you?"

Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I know I have not posted for like AGES, however there is a good reason!

I am starting a website!


I can't tell you exactly what it entails currently as it is still being made. I have been writing endlessly to create content for the website. I will also need to be filming some stuff too... Yeah.

I hope once the website is realeased I will be forgiven for the radio silence!

I think I am going to try and slip a little blog in here every now and then alongside the things I'm writing for the website!

So what has happened with me other than the website I hear no one ask! Well, I will tell you anyway because I'm narcissistic and LOVE talking about myself!

I worked 9000 hours a week in my day job (another reason for lack of content and website not being finished). I joined an amateur dramatic group, up here in my area. 
Feels amazing to finally get back into performing again, even if I am a little rusty! Then I just sat there raging at Roxanne Pallet from Celebrity Big Brother for the rest of my free time. Still angry about the little witch now.


Like, I know it was weeks ago, "Fuck sake Kieren, move on and get over it!" No! I missed my opportunity to rage about this when it was fresh so now, it's happening. Why have criminal charges not been made against this creature? (not going to say woman, as it is insulting to women) It's like crying rape. It could have ruined another person's life, their livelihood, friends, family, everything. I mean she is the most hated person in Britain currently. Which is impressive when you consider the fact Theresa May, Nick Clegg, Boris Johnson, Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins, EDL, Britain first and Tommy Robinson are all still in Britain. Yeah, that's right I'm going at everyone... I've been listening to 'Kamikaze' too much... She is vile. A disgusting, attention seeking disgrace and does not deserve to work in showbusiness again. Stop giving her interviews, unless it is in front of a judge.


Speaking of 'Kamikaze'. Who loves it? Who hates it? I for one love it, but I am really biased as Eminem is about 90% of the music I listen to. I loved that it was just a surprise. Just sitting there drawing pictures of Roxanne Pallet in handcuffs (fuck me, get over it already) and BOOM! My mate texts me in the happiest mood you could imagine to tell me Eminem has dropped a new album. If it was ANYONE other then this friend that messaged me I would have thought bullshit. This friend loves Eminem as much as me and is normally the human equivalent of Eeyore. This text had so much joy in it that he briefly became Tigger. Eminem went in and it is a brilliant album. If you have not listened to it yet, it's basically Eminem going at all the modern day dogshit mumble rappers, and auto-tuned rappers. Calling them out on their stupidity in interviews and lyrics in their songs, tweets, just fucking everything! Go give it a listen!


In more Eminem news. The big thing at the moment is the feud between Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly a.k.a MGK (not going to lie, I had never heard of this guy until all this feud came out) I am no longer down with the kids as it would seem... I just checked his songs on Spotify, and the have millions of hits... Played one, it was shit, let's move on. 

So from what I can tell, YEARS ago MGK said on a tweet "Eminem's daughter Hailie is fit as fuck" that may not be the exact tweet but was words to the effect. 
Eminem replied on a talk show, slating MGK, saying he was shit, and couldn't hold a candle to him etc etc. (You can find all this on YouTube, I'm just giving the really quick catch up for people) This interview then led MGK to release a song called "Rap Devil" which is a diss to Eminem. Opposing Eminem's self proclaimed "Rap God" status. Listen to it only to catch up (it's shit). One of his lines intended to diss was "your fucking beard is weird"... Yeah. 
Eminem has now released a song called "killshot" in which he physically castrates MGK, feeds his little nadsickles to hungry piranha, sleeps with his mum in MGK's bed, takes every last one of his friends away from him, ruins his entire career and just leaves him there on the floor, looking like Voldemort in the king's cross scene in the final 'Harry Potter' movie. Using only words. Don't let me be the judge go check it out for yourself!



All this "Rap God" and "Rap Devil" got me thinking how there is no way of proving without reasonable doubt that God, or the Devil exist. For all we know MGK and Eminem are literally God and the Devil, and I can make that statement because no one has proof that it is not true. I have no proof that it is true either. I have absolutely no idea where I am going with this, but it started to hurt my head when I thought of all the wars, murders, genicides/attempted genicides and hate speech directed at people who follow religion, at people who choose not to follow religion and asked myself, why? 
Why are we killing each other? We, Us, here, now. Are the only thing we know without reasonable doubt to exist. We as a race have the opportunity to make our lives easier, however short, however long. Remember, we made the fucking rule book! We made the laws regarding war, we drew the lines in the sand and built invisible walls to keep humans from interacting with other humans! Well, some of them are invisible... Great Orange dickhead. It is okay to believe in something, be it God, or any other higher entity. Before you put all your belief into something you hope is real. Think about putting your faith in something you know is real, Humans.


Okay guys, I know this blog has been all over the place, but fuck it! I was attempting to put a few things I've been thinking about over this long period of not posting. 

Hopefully the website will be ready soon! 

I will attempt to keep this blog as updated as possible from now, it may not be daily but I will try my best!!

Thank you if you are still here and reading my blogs! Can I get a little hands up in the comments if you are still here and enjoying my long winded jargon?

Much love people

Kieren x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts